FIRST AID INSTRUCTOR
FIRST AID INSTRUCTOR RECERTIFICATION
FIRST AID INSTRUCTOR TRANSFER COURSE
TEACHING EXPERIENCE SUPERVISOR COURSE
BLS & PROFESSIONAL RESPONDER INSTRUCTOR
BLS & PROFESSIONAL RESPONDER RECERTIFICATION
WHO SHOULD TAKE INSTRUCTOR COURSES?
- First Aid Instructor Course: This course provides candidates with the knowledge and skills to facilitate Red Cross core courses and to learn the best teaching strategies.
- First Aid Instructor Recertification Course: This course is for existing Red Cross instructors who are required to recertify every 3 years.
- First Aid Instructor Transfer Course: This course is for individuals who have a current First Aid Instructor certification with another recognized agency.
- Teaching Experience Supervisor Course: This course is for individuals who have a Current Canadian Red Cross First Aid Instructor Certification.
- Youth Leader Course: This course is for individuals who have a Red Cross Standard First Aid & CPR/AED Level C certification or equivalent