FIRST AID INSTRUCTOR
This course is for existing Red Cross instructors who are required to recertify every 3 years.
SEE SCHEDULE BELOW:
FIRST AID INSTRUCTOR RE-CERTIFICATION
Filters Sort results
- Current Canadian Red Cross First Aid Program Instructor certification.
- Have taught a minimum of three Canadian Red Cross First Aid Program courses during the three-year certification period. Note: Courses which were taught in combination (example: Standard First Aid and CPR C) do not count as separate courses for the purpose of recertification prerequisites.
Access to: First Aid Programs Recertification Workbook 2020-2023 (digital)
INSTRUCTOR RECERTIFICATION HUB 2020-2023*
Professional development – Technology (Boulevard) Case-based learning
FIRST AID & CPR DISCIPLINE SPECIFIC INSTRUCTOR RECERTIFICATION
Clinical content – skills and scenarios for First Aid and CPR Instructors
- One course must have been taught in the Core Instructor designation
- Attention: there may be additional requirements set by local legislators. Please check legislation in your area for additional requirements. Note: Courses which were taught in combination (example: Standard First Aid and CPR C) do not count as separate courses for the purpose of recertification prerequisites.
- Valid for three years.
- Instructor Certificate will be in your “My Certificates” in your account within 3-5 business days after the course is complete.