First Aid Instructor Recertification Course
This course is for existing Red Cross instructors who are required to recertify every 3 years.
Payment must be made upon registering to hold your spot
- Current Canadian Red Cross First Aid Program Instructor certification.
- Have taught a minimum of three Canadian Red Cross First Aid Program courses during the three-year certification period. Note: Courses which were taught in combination (example: Standard First Aid and CPR C) do not count as separate courses for the purpose of recertification prerequisites.
First Aid Programs Recertification Workbook 2020-2023 (digital)
INSTRUCTOR RECERTIFICATION HUB 2020-2023*
Professional development – Technology (Boulevard) Case-based learning
Clinical content – skills and scenarios for First Aid and CPR Instructors
- One course must have been taught in the Core Instructor designation
- Attention: there may be additional requirements set by local legislators. Please check legislation in your area for additional requirements. Note: Courses which were taught in combination (example: Standard First Aid and CPR C) do not count as separate courses for the purpose of recertification prerequisites.
- Valid for three years.
- Instructor Certificate will be in your “My Certificates” in your account within 3-5 business days after the course is complete.
Select Your Course
Blended Learning means on-line / in-class training. Instead of doing two full days in class, you would complete half the course at home or office and the other half in-class. Participants must first complete the self-paced online component, which includes a knowledge evaluation, then successfully complete an Instructor-led classroom component (skills practice and evaluation session) in order to achieve certification. Currently, we offer Standard First Aid CPR/AED C or HCP and CPR/AED C or HCP.
Heart to Heart offers a few varieties of discounts.
When you choose a course and date you will see a drop-down menu listing our Student Discount prices. Be sure to click on the Student Discount price and bring your student ID or any proof you are a student to the course.
In the same drop-down menu you will see our "Bring A Friend" prices - if you have even more friends that want to come, please contact our office and we will either honour the same price or extend an even better discount.
If you organize a group and have over 8 participants, we can come to your location. Inquire with our office and we will send your desired course description with our group price breakdowns - basically, the more participants you have, the cheaper the price. For groups less than 7 participants, we can book your group into any of our public courses, and you will still receive a great discount. For more information, see Group Bookings or Book a Group above OR contact our office.