2024-06-16 2:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Professional Responder Instructor Recertification Course – This course is for existing Red Cross instructors who are required to recertify every 3 years.
Times: Sun Jun 16, 2024 (2:00 pm – 8:00 pm EST)
Course Length: 6 hours of teaching time
- Pre-course Requirements:
- Proof of current Red Cross BLS, FR, or EMR Instructor certification
- The Instructor has taught a minimum of three courses in the Professional Responder discipline
- Attention: there may be additional requirements set by local legislators. Please check legislation in your area for additional requirements. Note: Courses that were taught in combination (e.g., Standard First Aid and CPR C) do not count as separate courses for the purpose of recertification prerequisites.
- First Aid Instructor recertification Workbook (PDT)
- Candidates are not required to purchase materials from the original certification course unless the program has been revised
- Practical first aid and teaching/evaluation skills sessions
- A professional development component
- Updates relating to Canadian Red Cross First Aid issues and Canadian Red Cross generic component
- Instructor development program materials, as well as receipt of information regarding other Canadian Red Cross programs and volunteer opportunities
Please note this course is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- This course requires payment at the time of registration.
- If you do not pay at the time of registration your booking is not secure.
- If you have any issues making payment on the website, please contact our office directly. There will not be the option to make payment at the course location.
- As a courtesy to the facility staff and other users, kindly bring indoor shoes or slippers to wear inside the training room. This will help keep the room clean and comfortable for everyone. Alternatively, you can opt to wear socks inside.
** If you have a promotional code for your company to be invoiced this will bypass the above payment options.