$57.07 – $61.50
2023-03-31 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
To recertify your BLS, you need to show a previous certification on the day of the course that:
- must be a BLS certificate
- must still be valid (i.e not expired)
- may be either an original certification or a recertification (BLS can be recertified indefinitely if not expired)
- may be from any recognized Canadian training organization
Basic Life Support (BLS) is designed to build participant confidence in performing cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) skills and provide the important steps to perform a rapid assessment, perform Basic Life Support (BLS) skills, and perform rapid defibrillation.
In-facility care providers, including nursing staff, care aides, medical and dental professionals.
Pre-hospital care providers, which may include professionals in a fire service, rescue team, sports-medicine, lifeguards, and ski patrol.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your course.
- Latecomers may not be admitted as attendance in 100% of the course is mandatory.
- Please bring a pen and wear comfortable clothing. For the student discount, a current student ID or letter of acceptance is required on the day of the course.
Upon successful completion, you will be issued a digital certificate that is valid for one year. You may request a temporary paper copy from your instructor at the course.
If you would like to transfer to an alternative date, please email email@example.com with your preferred date and location so your payment can be transferred to your new registration. 72 hours’ notice is required for any transfer requests for non-blended courses – fees may apply.
- This course requires payment at the time of registration.
- If you do not pay at the time of registration your booking is not secure.
- If you have any issues making payment on the website, please contact our office directly. There will not be the option to make payment at the course location.
** If you have a promotional code for your company to be invoiced this will bypass the above payment options.