2023-08-10 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
2023-08-11 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Professional Responder Instructor (Discipline Specific program)
TIMES: (All dates must be attended):
Sat Feb 11 (9:00 am – 5:00 pm) – Part 1
Sun Feb 12 (10:00 am – 6:00 pm) – Part 2
Red Cross Professional Responder Instructor for existing Red Cross First Aid Instructors.
Please note that the prerequisites required for the Professional Responder instructor course are:
- must have participant-level certification in the discipline they are seeking. BLSI candidates require a BLS, Airway Management, and Oxygen Therapy certification; FRI candidates require a First Responder certification, and EMRI candidates require an Emergency Medical Responder certification
- Participants must have Fundamentals of Instructor components (online/in-class) completed.
Please note this course is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- This course requires payment at the time of registration.
- If you do not pay at the time of registration your booking is not secure.
- If you have any issues making payment on the website, please contact our office directly. There will not be the option to make payment at the course location.
** If you have a promotional code for your company to be invoiced this will bypass the above payment options.