2023-09-17 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
First Aid Instructor Recertification Course – This course is for existing Red Cross instructors who are required to recertify every 3 years.
DISCIPLINE SPECIFIC COMPONENT – Sun Sep 17 (10:00 am – 2:00 pm EST)
Course Length: 4 hours of teaching time
- Pre-course Requirements:
- Proof of current Red Cross BLS, FR, or EMR Instructor certification
- The Instructor has taught a minimum of one course in the Professional Responder discipline
- Must submit your completed and signed Skills Evaluation form BLS, FR, OR EMR TES or IT before the In-class component.
- Attention: there may be additional requirements set by local legislators. Please check legislation in your area for additional requirements. Note: Courses that were taught in combination (e.g., Standard First Aid and CPR C) do not count as separate courses for the purpose of recertification prerequisites.
- First Aid Instructor recertification Workbook (PDT)
- Candidates are not required to purchase materials from the original certification course unless the program has been revised
- Practical first aid and teaching/evaluation skills sessions
- A professional development component
- Updates relating to Canadian Red Cross First Aid issues and Canadian Red Cross generic component
- Instructor development program materials, as well as receipt of information regarding other Canadian Red Cross programs and volunteer opportunities
Please note this course is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- This course requires payment at the time of registration.
- If you do not pay at the time of registration your booking is not secure.
- If you have any issues making payment on the website, please contact our office directly. There will not be the option to make payment at the course location.
** If you have a promotional code for your company to be invoiced this will bypass the above payment options.