$105.31 – $114.16
2024-03-11 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Psychological First Aid is a resiliency building wellness program that equips individuals in supporting themselves and
others to cope with the effects of stress, loss, trauma, and grief.
• Uses audience-specific case-based learning that focuses on self-care and personal protection
• Incorporates the latest evidence-based research on emotional, psychological, and social well-being
• Supports and complements workplace wellness education programs
This course is for participants aged 16 and over.
Please note: This is a Blended Learning course. An online component must be completed before attending the in-class session. The in-class session is a ONE-day course
Please arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your course. If you miss 30 minutes of your course you will not be admitted as attendance in 100% of the course is mandatory. Please bring a pen and wear comfortable clothing.
A certification card will be issued at the end of the course. All training and certification are CANADIAN RED CROSS approved and are valid for 3 years.
If you would like to transfer to an alternative date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred date and location so your payment can be transferred to your new registration. One week’s notice is required for any transfer requests for blended courses – fees may apply.
- This course requires payment at the time of registration.
- If you do not pay at the time of registration your booking is not secure.
- If you have any issues making payment on the website, please contact our office directly. There will not be the option to make payment at the course location.
** If you have a promotional code for your company to be invoiced this will bypass the above payment options.