$100.88 – $109.73
2023-06-23 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
In order to recertify your Standard First Aid, a few things must be true. Your previous certification:
- -must still be valid (less than three years old – It does not matter if the card says only 1 or 2 years)
- -must be an original certification, not a recertification (Standard First Aid can only be recertified once)
- -must be from a licensed Red Cross trainer – We can ONLY re-certify Canadian Red Cross certificates
Please note: This is a Blended Learning course. An online component must be completed before attending the in-class session. The in-class session is a ONE-day course and comes with CPR/AED (level C) which is meant for the general public.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your course.
- Latecomers may not be admitted as attendance in 100% of the course is mandatory.
- Please bring a pen and wear comfortable clothing. For the student discount, a current student ID or letter of acceptance is required on the day of the course.
You will receive an email from the Canadian Red Cross one business day after registering (Or 4 weeks prior to your in-class date if you have booked more than 4 weeks in advance). You will also receive a separate instruction email from Heart to Heart with further information on how to access the online component of your course. If you do not receive these emails within one working day, please contact us directly.
An electronic recertification will be issued by the Canadian Red Cross after the course. All training and certification are Canadian Red Cross approved and are valid for 3 years.
If you would like to transfer to an alternative date, please email email@example.com with your preferred date and location so your payment can be transferred to your new registration. 72 hours’ notice is required for any transfer requests for non-blended courses – fees may apply.
- This course requires payment at the time of registration.
- If you do not pay at the time of registration your booking is not secure.
- If you have any issues making payment on the website, please contact our office directly. There will not be the option to make payment at the course location.
Proof of past certification in Standard First Aid and CPR Level C Issued within the last 3 years (i.e Not yet expired) is due on the day of the course. We can only recertify Canadian Red Cross certifications. Recertification is allowed only once after completing the full course. If your current certificate is from a recertification course you must take the full course.
** If you have a promotional code for your company to be invoiced this will bypass the above payment options.