$104.42 – $113.27
2023-10-08 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
In order to recertify your Standard First Aid with BLS, a few things must be true. Your previous certification:
- Must still be valid (i.e not expired)
- Must be an original certification, not a recertification (Standard First Aid can only be recertified once)
- Must be Standard First Aid and CPR/AED level HCP or Standard First Aid with BLS
- Must be from a licensed Red Cross trainer
Please note: This course comes with Standard First Aid and CPR/AED Level C and Basic Life Support (BLS)
Basic Life Support (BLS) is designed to build participant confidence in performing cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) skills and provide the important steps to perform a rapid assessment, perform Basic Life Support (BLS) skills, and perform rapid defibrillation.
In-facility care providers, including nursing staff, care aides, medical and dental professionals.
Pre-hospital care providers, which may include professionals in a fire service, rescue team, sports-medicine, lifeguards, and ski patrol.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your course.
- Latecomers may not be admitted as attendance in 100% of the course is mandatory.
- Please bring a pen and wear comfortable clothing. For the student discount, a current student ID or letter of acceptance is required on the day of the course.
Two electronic certifications will be issued by the Canadian Red Cross after the course. All training and certification are CANADIAN RED CROSS approved. The Standard First Aid certification is valid for three years, and the BLS certificate is valid for one year.
If you would like to transfer to an alternative date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred date and location so your payment can be transferred to your new registration. 72 hours’ notice is required for any transfer requests for non-blended courses – fees may apply.
- This course requires payment at the time of registration.
- If you do not pay at the time of registration your booking is not secure.
- If you have any issues making payment on the website, please contact our office directly. There will not be the option to make payment at the course location.
Proof of past certification in Standard First Aid and CPR Level C Issued within the last 3 years (i.e Not yet expired) is due on the day of the course. We can only recertify Canadian Red Cross certifications. Recertification is allowed only once after completing the full course. If your current certificate is from a recertification course you must take the full course.
** If you have a promotional code for your company to be invoiced this will bypass the above payment options.