$64.42 – $73.27
2023-04-16 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Basic Life Support (BLS) is designed to build participant confidence in performing cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) skills and provide the important steps to perform a rapid assessment, perform Basic Life Support (BLS) skills, and perform rapid defibrillation.
In-facility care providers, including nursing staff, care aides, medical and dental professionals.
Pre-hospital care providers, which may include professionals in a fire service, rescue team, sports-medicine, lifeguards, and ski patrol.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your course.
- Latecomers may not be admitted as attendance in 100% of the course is mandatory.
- Please bring a pen and wear comfortable clothing. For the student discount, a current student ID or letter of acceptance is required on the day of the course.
Upon successful completion, you will be issued a digital certificate that is valid for one year. You may request a temporary paper copy from your instructor at the course.
If you would like to transfer to an alternative date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred date and location so your payment can be transferred to your new registration. 72 hours’ notice is required for any transfer requests for non-blended courses – fees may apply.
- This course requires payment at the time of registration.
- If you do not pay at the time of registration your booking is not secure.
- If you have any issues making payment on the website, please contact our office directly. There will not be the option to make payment at the course location.
** If you have a promotional code for your company to be invoiced this will bypass the above payment options.