2023-11-13 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Participants must be 11 years of age or older (or must have completed Grade 5)
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your course.
- Latecomers may not be admitted as attendance in 100% of the course is mandatory.
- Please bring a pen and wear comfortable clothing.
- Please wear socks as outdoor shoes are not allowed in the classroom.
- Students will have 2 working breaks and a lunch period throughout the day, so please ensure that your child has a packed lunch on the day of the course. (AVOID packing any products containing NUTS as there may be children with allergies).
Each student will receive a participation card upon completion of the course. This card will include their name and the date that the course was completed.
The Canadian Red Cross babysitting course is an interactive course that will foster the development of responsibility, independence, creativity, and confidence for many young adolescents who wish to babysit as a part-time job for family and friends.
BE PREPARED TO HAVE A FUN LEARNING EXPERIENCE!
If you would like to transfer to an alternative date, please email email@example.com with your preferred date and location so your payment can be transferred to your new registration. One week’s notice is required for any transfer requests for blended courses – fees may apply.
- This course requires payment at the time of registration.
- If you do not pay at the time of registration your booking is not secure.
- If you have any issues making payment on the website, please contact our office directly. There will not be the option to make payment at the course location.
Please note this course is aimed at children ages 11 plus. this course is not suitable for participants above the age of 15. Adults working with children should take our Standard First Aid and CPR/AED Level C course.