$69.91 – $76.76
2022-12-18 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
To recertify your CPR/AED, you need to show a previous certification on the day of the course that:
- must still be valid (less than three years old – It does not matter if the card says it expires after 1 or 2 years)
- must be either Level C or Level HCP
- may be either an original certification or a recertification (CPR/AED can be recertified indefinitely)
- may be from any recognized Canadian training organization
Please note: This course comes with CPR/AED “Level C” which is meant for the general public. If you require BLS (HCP Equivalent) is a separate course.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your course.
- Latecomers may not be admitted as attendance in 100% of the course is mandatory.
- Please bring a pen and wear comfortable clothing. For the student discount, a current student ID or letter of acceptance is required on the day of the course.
An electronic recertification will be issued by the Canadian Red Cross after the course. All training and certification are CANADIAN RED CROSS approved and are valid for 3 years.
If you would like to transfer to an alternative date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred date and location so your payment can be transferred to your new registration. 72 hours’ notice is required for any transfer requests for non-blended courses – fees may apply.
- This course requires payment at the time of registration.
- If you do not pay at the time of registration your booking is not secure.
- If you have any issues making payment on the website, please contact our office directly. There will not be the option to make payment at the course location.
Proof of past certification in CPR Level C Issued within the last 3 years (i.e Not yet expired) is due on the day of the course.
** If you have a promotional code for your company to be invoiced this will bypass the above payment options.