2024-04-15 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
2024-04-26 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Please note all dates must be attended. The course will run from 8am until 6pm each day.
Monday, April 15th
Tuesday, April 16th
Thursday, April 18th
Friday, April 20th
Monday, April 22nd
Tuesday, April 23rd
Thursday, April 25th
Friday, April 26th
Professionals in emergency medical care who may be responsible for initial assessments, the provision of safe and prudent care, and the transport of a patient to the most appropriate healthcare facility.
Participants must be certified in Standard First Aid with CPR level C.
- Successfully demonstrate the required skills
- Minimum 75% mark for written, closed book, knowledge evaluation
- Successfully complete two evaluated scenarios (one medical and one trauma)
- Attend and participate in 100% of the course
3-year certification in Emergency Medical Responder (digital certificate issued upon successful completion)
- The Professional Responder
- Responding to the call
- Infection prevention and control
- Anatomy and physiology
- Airway management and respiratory emergencies
- Circulatory emergencies
- Hemorrhage and soft tissue trauma
- Musculoskeletal injuries
- Chest, abdominal and pelvic injuries
- Head and spinal injuries
- Acute and chronic illnesses
- Environmental illnesses
- Pregnancy, labour and delivery
- Special populations
- Crisis intervention
- Reaching, lifting, and extricating patients
- Multiple-casualty incidents
- Marine environment
If you would like to transfer to an alternative date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred date and location so your payment can be transferred to your new registration. 1 week’s notice is required for any transfer requests for professional responder courses – fees may apply.
- This course requires payment at the time of registration.
- If you do not pay at the time of registration your booking is not secure.
- If you have any issues making payment on the website, please contact our office directly. There will not be the option to make payment at the course location.
- As a courtesy to the facility staff and other users, kindly bring indoor shoes or slippers to wear inside the training room. This will help keep the room clean and comfortable for everyone. Alternatively, you can opt to wear socks inside.
** If you have a promotional code for your company to be invoiced this will bypass the above payment options.