2023-06-08 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
This is a Virtual course, you will be sent a zoom link to attend the training.
First Aid Instructor Recertification Course – This course is for existing Red Cross instructors who are required to recertify every 3 years.
HUB COMPONENT – Thu Jun 08 (6:00 pm – 10:00 pm EST)
Course Length: 4 hours of teaching time
- Proof of current Red Cross First Aid Instructor certification
- Proof of Red Cross FAI certification that falls within the Grace period (see page 56 Expiry of Certification)
- The Instructor has taught a minimum of three Canadian Red Cross CPR / First Aid courses during the three-year period. One of the courses must be Standard First Aid, Standard Child Care First Aid, or Marine Basic First Aid since obtaining the Instructor certification or recertification.
- In AB the Instructor must have taught a minimum of 2 courses per year of the certification period
- First Aid Instructor recertification Workbook (PDT)
- Candidates are not required to purchase materials from the original certification course unless the program has been revised
- A professional development component
- Updates relating to Canadian Red Cross First Aid issues and Canadian Red Cross generic component
- Instructor development program materials, as well as receipt of information regarding other Canadian Red Cross programs and volunteer opportunities
Please note this course is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- This course requires payment at the time of registration.
- If you do not pay at the time of registration your booking is not secure.
- If you have any issues making payment on the website, please contact our office directly. There will not be the option to make payment at the course location.
** If you have a promotional code for your company to be invoiced this will bypass the above payment options.